Patient Service Specialist (PSS)
General Requirements: The ideal Select Medical employee is…
- Adaptable and Flexible: willing to adapt or adjust to accommodate your colleagues and patients
- Patient-centric mindset: the patient always comes first and you will make the first and last impression on them
- Exceptional communication skills: communicate proactively and with empathy
- Detail-oriented: people count on you to ensure all the details are done correctly the first time around
- Team Player: you will be an integral part of a clinical team
Meet our team! Click the following link to view more information about our center, including employee bios and our hours of operation!
Select Medical is the nation’s leading physical therapy provider, and our teams are dedicated to the communities we serve and to delivering an exceptional patient experience in a welcoming, positive, and helpful environment. As an employee at Select Medical, you will have the ability to impact people’s lives in truly meaningful ways every day. We are looking for someone to join our team who will help us make a positive impact in the local community.
Are you someone who absolutely loves to be of service to others? Do you enjoy when people depend on you for help? Are you organized and detail-oriented? Do you thrive on building relationships with others? If so, the Patient Service Specialist role could be a great fit for you.
Working as a Patient Service Specialist at Select Medical can be a highly fulfilling job that allows you to have a positive impact on the patient’s experience, your coworkers’ experience, and the results we achieve as a company, which will lead to your own personal and professional growth! At Select Medical, every team member has a critical role to play in the success of our patients and our company. As such, as a Patient Service Specialist, your performance is one of the keys to our ability to consistently provide a great place for patients to receive care and treatment, and a great place for employees to work
(860) 651-0277 225 HOPMEADOW STREET WEATOGUE, CT 06089 (860) 658-2505 Fax