Client Services Support-Retirement
Education & Experience :
- Generally has 3+ years of applicable customer service experience
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of Plan Administration and required systems that support our clients
- Possesses strong Salesforce and Excel knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer focused with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners
- Organized and efficient. Ability to prioritize and support various administrative needs.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Support group of Client Relationship Managers in building and maintaining strong client and advisor relationships in the Small/Mid Corporate market. Are you looking for an opportunity to learn, improve your skill set, and grow within Voya’s Retirement Services?
We are looking for a self-confident, high-energy individual who has strong relationship building skills; excellent verbal and written communication, and is driven to achieve team and individual goals. The successful candidate will possess strong analytical and time management skills. You’ll develop relationships with internal partners and external clients, supporting day to day activities and providing excellent customer service.
Other essential attributes include solid organizational skills, client-driven attitude, goal oriented and the ability to work well independently.
Address: 1 Orange Way, Windsor, CT 06095, USA Phone: +1 860-893-1979