Admininstrative Assistant - Patient Relations
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in a healthcare customer service setting required.
- 1-2 years administrative support and database management experience required.
- Strong computer technology skills including, but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bi Lingual fluency in English and Spanish required.
- High degree of confidentiality. Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a high volume work environment. Demonstrates the ability to be organized and flexible in stressful situations. Ability to manage multiple priorities.
This is a front-line, first impression position requiring a person who is customer-service oriented with a professional and positive attitude and image; while promoting a positive customer / patient experience. Dedicated to exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Puts the customer first. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect. Maintains effective, positive customer service relationships by responding to customer needs, resolving conflicts, and seeks out opportunities to educate customers on internal procedures, expectations and resources. Uses patient information database system to access and to query patient information and provides information to the public according to departmental procedures and confidentiality standards. Optimizes the use of resources and tools to effectively and efficiently service the needs of our customers. Responsible for providing database management, administrative support and performing all related duties in a manner that ensures superior customer satisfaction. Works effectively with other departments to create and promote a healthy, high preforming work environment. Effective communication skills, self-directed, with a spirit of team support and success, curiosity and ownership, flexibility and a consistent demonstration of our H3W Leadership Behaviors. Follows instructions and procedures to perform tasks as assigned effectively. Reports to department Manager.
Website http://hartfordhealthcare.org or Headquarters Hartford, Connecticut